Our Mission Statement
The Association is a not for profit community service organisation established for the purpose of ensuring that the Western Australian Castellorizian diaspora preserves its unique culture and heritage and shares these with the wider community through its outreach programs.
- To promote and maintain a close friendship between the members of the Association and other Australians and to support any national, patriotic or community purpose.
- To facilitate close co-operation with other Castellorizian Associations within Australia and overseas to celebrate the island of Castellorizo.
- To perpetuate the Castellorizian identity through educating its members and the wider community about Castellorizian history, culture and its customs.
- To provide moral and material assistance to those in need.
- To repair and maintain the assets and real property of the Association.